Walid's Wanderings

Reflections on life, good-and-evil, family, humanity, and anything else that occurs to me, usually when I travel. Right now I am on a 6-year trip through Lebanon, the homeland I had never really lived in before.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Back to non-war programming

OK, this was never meant to be a war blog, so here we are back to my wanderings.

Questions from a pre-schooler
Why all the time we have to be good?
Not all all the time, but if everybody was mean to other people, then no one would be nice to you.

Is outer space on top of the sky?
Yes, you can say that. It's actuyally on top of the blue day sky but not on top of the black night sky.

How much is two infinities? 99 infinities?
Infinity. Infinity. Why? Because infinity is bigger than any other number you can think of.

Why can't I have ice cream all the time?

You would probably get diarrhoea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home