Walid's Wanderings

Reflections on life, good-and-evil, family, humanity, and anything else that occurs to me, usually when I travel. Right now I am on a 6-year trip through Lebanon, the homeland I had never really lived in before.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Found some more


I found some more boggers from Lebanon, and I decided to share the links with anyone who might still be reading my blog here.

Also, I'm thinkging of saving a keystroke and calling this a bog. Any opinions?

This guy has videos on his blog. I must learn how to do it too. Stay tuned.

Another blog seems to be posting every day now, which I'm not...

Finally, there is even a whole map of boggers from Lebanon and our schizophrenic southern neighbor - well worth a visit. I asked to be added to the map, let me know if you seem there. The guy who maintains the map says he does not filter by opinion, but he likes to exclude apolitical voices. Be warned.

I'll add the bunch to the sidebar for your continued future enjoyment.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home